Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Can you take me Higher?

Higher than 57.3 miles? That's what I ran last week. My highest week to date. That included a 22 miler that felt so good I didn't want to stop because I knew if I did my legs would start to seize. That is also the last time this cycle I'll run that much. I'll run over 50 miles but not that high. Physically I feel great. Sore, no pain. This is GOOD! This is AMAZING! 46 days left! I'm getting to the "hurry up & get here so I can get it done" stage!

This weekend I'm racing The Colon Cancer 15k. My first 15k ever! I've ran every distance under the sun. Gonna have to add that distance to my charm bracelet of course!
I'm gonna put it all out there for this race. This race will show me how far I've come this training cycle. I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment